Zoom Digital Marketing Content Marketing Strategy Training Course
Our Zoom Digital Marketing Content Marketing Strategy Training Course draws all of the information and insights we have gathered from our previous Digital Marketing modules into a coherent game-plan for your business marketing purposes.
Creating great content for your website and social media channels is of course vital, but if you don't market it, no one will ever see it!
Following on from our content creation class, in this course we branch out into examining content marketing as a whole, with a view to deciding which content marketing techniques will work best for your business, and how you can find the best way to build a coherent and effective content marketing strategy, using a variety of tried and tested techniques.
Content Marketing Strategy Questions
- What types of content can be leveraged to best promote your products and services? We discuss blog posts, videos, podcasts, online courses, infographics, free tools, templates, e-books, checklists and other media types.
- What platforms are likely to perform best when it comes to promoting your business? Are most of your customers on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or Instagram? Or are they usually at the golf club?
- People love a good series - we look at how some of the best strategies use the concepts of serials or themes to repeat their message over time. We look at courses, case studies, vlogs and shows.
- Where to start - we look at the logic of mastering one platform before moving on to the next.
- Calls To Action (CTA's) - how to use your content to lead your potential customer to buying your products and services.
- Problem / Content / Solution - we examine several popular sales principles and how they might translate to your content marketing strategy.
- Reaching out - we examine using outreach, influencers, email and viral content to further spread your message to the world.
- PPC and Advertsting - we examine Google ads, YouTube ads and Facebook Marketing as methods to advertise your business, and the pros and cons of using them.
During this process we begin building a content strategy flowchart, so that you will start to see and evaluate your proposed content marketing strategy, helping you develop a clear vision of how your business may start making waves in the marketplace on it's way to world domination.